Current Turn Around Time: Our turn around times are approximately: 1 week for basic sharpening work , 3 weeks for mirrored edges/refinishing (blasting, tumbling, stonewashing, etc)/modifications, 6-7 weeks for regrind work, and around 4-6 weeks for Cerakote work. Please note these aren’t exact and are only estimates.
How does the mail-in knife service work?
- PACK – Pack up your knives securely in a cardboard box (smallest possible to save on shipping). The knives should be wrapped securely in newspaper with a rubber band or tape around them (or a sheath). Make sure you have several layers of newspaper around them, and that the tip is protected and won’t poke through the box! Also, don’t forget to put extra newspaper or other cushioning material in the additional space inside the box to prevent your knives from bouncing around.Make sure to include your name either in or on the box. If we discussed doing something special to your knife, please either include a note or specify the specifics in step 2 below..
- COMPLETE THIS FORM. Please note if you skip this step you will be missing important pricing, shipping, and other information, and your item may be delayed in it’s return.
- SHIP – (Address below) We accept packages from all major shipping carriers (USPS, Fedex, and UPS) but only use UPS or USPS for return shipments. Please note that USPS will be the fastest return shipping option. UPS shipment times will vary and may be delayed a couple days as they do not pick up daily like USPS. We also recommending choosing your shipping carrier wisely and also getting insurance and signature confirmation as we will not be held liable for items that are damaged, lost/stolen in the mail, or miss-delivered either in the sending or return. Sentimental or non-replaceable knives should not be mailed in period as there is always the possibility that something could happen to your package during shipment. Upon us receiving your blades, you will be notified of receipt. The work is then completed close to the estimated turn around and you will be sent a return tracking number. You don’t have to include a return label in the package as we will just add this to your invoice total when you pay.
- PAY – We will then send you an online, electronic invoice which you can pay with your credit/debit card online. You can also pay over the phone. Note: other payment methods are available but may take longer (i.e. money order, check, etc) – contact us with questions.
* Note: We exclusively use Freshbooks as an online invoicing company which is reputable and secure.
- ENJOY – Your knives will be returned to you and you can enjoy your restored, modified, or sharpened blade!
Where do I ship my knives?
(We have abbreviated name for security of your package during shipment)
591 Kay Dr.
Easley, SC 29640
tags: online knife sharpening, mail order knife sharpening, knife sharpener, mail in knife sharpening, online blade sharpening service, online lawn mower sharpening service, pizza cutter sharpening online, mail order pizza cutter sharpening. bulk scissor sharpening service sc, south carolina, upstate sc. bulk knife sharpening service, surgical shear sharpening service, surgical scissors, custom knife sharpening service, Wicked Edge sharpening service, WEPS sharpening service, mirror finish, industrial scissor sharpening service, bulk cerakote service, production cerakote knife service.