From time to time I will be posting knives I’ve worked on for sale here. Prices on the knives include shipping and insurance to your door in CONUS. First one to give written notice to me that they want one of these knives will have first opportunity.
Click here for more pics… Video is below
- Sculpted the scales for comfortable yet nice traction
- Dyed the g10 scale black to match the theme
- Detent work: installed a larger Ceramic detent ball and adjusted the detent action so that it is perfect for flipper tab or thumb stud opening. There is no play or slop anywhere.
- Ground in a large finger choil and thinned out the flipper tab.
- Reground to 220 grit and sterilized/hand-rubbed the flats. Also extended swedge to the tip.
- DLC coated all metal components in a dark grey/black.
- Mirror polished the edge and set the edge angle to 15 dps which allows for super easy maintenance on the Sharpmaker or stropping.
We carry select Shirogorov screws and Shirogorov omega springs for your convenience, however we can get more parts upon request (at least a 6 week lead time). It should be noted that these are GENUINE OEM parts and are imported from Russia.
The screws are $15 each, the Omega springs are $5 each. You will need to add $3 for shipping USPS First Class in CONUS.
Email with questions or to place an order. Josh@RazorEdgeKnives.com
Shirogorov, Shiro, parts, how to remove stripped screw, shirogorov screws for sale, where to buy shirogorov screws, russia